Nursery Rhymes & How to Read Them with Your Child
Made for iBooks. This interactive book focuses on the importance of early literacy. How early literacy skills develop in young children. And how parents can teach children to read using nursery rhymes and simple activities.
This book is filled with quick literacy building tips parents can use throughout the day. They’re quick and easy activities that can be used almost anywhere. Car rides, grocery shopping, bath time, during meals, at bedtime.
Teach children to read using nursery rhymes and simple activities.
Section One: For the Parent
- What is early literacy?
- Why is early literacy important?
- How can parents teach their child beginning reading skills in the home?
- What are some simple activities parents can use at home?
Section Two: For the Child
- Classic Nursery Rhymes young children love.
- Colorful illustrations to go with each rhyme.
- Easy-to-read text for when your child is ready to read on their own.